- Statutory Audits constitute the main professional services provided by TIMKAS LTD. Our aim is not only to express an opinion on the accounts but also to provide constructive recommendations for improving internal controls where necessary.
- Special Investigations are carried out upon request in cases where the client wishes to evaluate his business.
We offer all-round services to companies and individuals that are relocating to Cyprus or do business through or in Cyprus:
We have a good command of international taxation practices and we have the resources to provide tailor made solutions based on the specific requirements and needs of each client.
We specialise in all areas of taxation, such as Income Tax, Corporation Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Value Added Tax for both local and international business entities.
- Preparation and submission of tax returns for companies and individuals
- Tax advice and planning in all matters of taxation such as Income Tax, Corporation Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Value Added Tax for both local and international business entities
- Preparation of Capital Statements and handling back duty investigations.
- International taxation advice including taxation of international trusts.
Incorporation and administration of Companies in Cyprus
- Registration of companies, and branches through our associates (Registration Questionnaire)
- Provision of administration services to such companies as detailed below
We provide nominee Directors / Shareholders / Secretary and Registered Office
- Opening of Bank Accounts for individuals and Companies
- Administration of Bank Account
- Provision of Merchant accounts.
- Maintaining of books and records
- Preparation and submission of V.A.T. returns forms
- Preparation of various reports for management purposes
- Undertaking, on behalf of clients, the payment of VAT, Income Tax and - Social Insurance.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Registrations with VAT, income tax and social insurance.
- Obtaining tax certificates
Experts will assist you in carrying out the following:
- Preparation of Feasibility Studies for projects both in Cyprus and overseas
- Preparation of business plans and assistance in raising finance with local banks.
- Company Valuations.
- Due diligence engagements.
- Computer services including advice and assistance in designing, installing and implementing computerised accounting systems
- Assistance with setting up websites through our expert associates